Caution

If you are thinking about adding a Big Dog to your family, you should know that it's not all fluffy puppies. I drool a lot. And I like to dig in the mud and then get it all over My People. And I have to walk every day or I get too wild. My People met many, many St. Bernards before they adopted me, and they don't mind messes very much!

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Early Days

Here's my mom when my brothers and sisters and I were two weeks old. I have ten brothers and sisters. That's a lot of babies at one time! Doesn't my mom look tired? We don't keep in touch much anymore, but as you can see we were all very close at first.

The same day that this picture was taken, My Kids came to visit me for the first time. Here we are together. They held me and petted me and I liked them right away. They liked me too. I was friendly and playful, and not bossy or tough. Everybody looks for different things in a friend. I'm glad My People like me just the way I am.

No comments: