Caution

If you are thinking about adding a Big Dog to your family, you should know that it's not all fluffy puppies. I drool a lot. And I like to dig in the mud and then get it all over My People. And I have to walk every day or I get too wild. My People met many, many St. Bernards before they adopted me, and they don't mind messes very much!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

My New Home

One day The Mom and her friend came to get me at the farm. I slept a lot on the ride to my new home. When I got home I saw something big and yellow. My Kids got off and came over. The Mom opened the car and My Kids were VERY excited to see me. They didn't know I was coming home that day.

Soon I was used to being in the house. And I liked to sleep on the hard floors.

I liked my new home. I missed my parents some, but they were relieved that some of their puppies had moved. I decided to put another picture of them on this site.

Do you ever miss someone?

No comments: