Caution

If you are thinking about adding a Big Dog to your family, you should know that it's not all fluffy puppies. I drool a lot. And I like to dig in the mud and then get it all over My People. And I have to walk every day or I get too wild. My People met many, many St. Bernards before they adopted me, and they don't mind messes very much!

Friday, November 16, 2007

Getting Bigger

When I was born I immediately started gaining 1/2 pound per day! This is me at 8 weeks and 22 pounds!

After winter was pretty much gone My People started putting me in a kennel in the side yard. I liked to eat their raspberries. Sometimes My Kids and their friends would even give me some (because they say they have too many)! I also liked sleeping on the concrete steps.Do you like raspberries?

No comments: