Caution

If you are thinking about adding a Big Dog to your family, you should know that it's not all fluffy puppies. I drool a lot. And I like to dig in the mud and then get it all over My People. And I have to walk every day or I get too wild. My People met many, many St. Bernards before they adopted me, and they don't mind messes very much!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Growing

Here I am resting when I was very small.When I was first born I was about the size of a guinea pig. Kind of like my cousin who is with me in the picture below, but even smaller (she's two weeks old in this picture). I gain about 1/2 pound every day. Now I weigh about 140 pounds and I'm only ten months old! I have to eat well, exercise, and sleep a lot (because I get tired!) to grow that much.

Here I am with The Dad. Were you ever this small?

No comments: